Firstly – Thank you to all the amazing contributors so far. I have raised 40% of my final target!
Please take the time to visit my crowd funding page and help me complete my monthly song project!
We’re nearly at the end of this very interesting year and here are
12 things I’ve learnt This Year about myself & life:
1. Nightfall is a matter of location.
2. We are all essentially apes with iphones.
3. Throw yourself into risks and trust that life will provide you with a safety net.
4. Pursue as many things as possible, but don’t be afraid to let some go.
5. There are a multitude of realities.
6. The blind spots of my eyes are ‘filled in’ by my brain
7. Talent is useless without practice.
8. Learning never has to stop.
9. Optimism will get you far.
10. Creativity breeds creativity.
11. If you want to do something just f***ing do it.
12. I’m extremely fertile.
and another one for luck – Knowledge is fine, but useless without creativity.
Here’s November song, hope you’ll like it!